959 Sunnyhill Road , Lafayette
This exquisite Happy Valley estate boasts the ultimate in privacy, craftsmanship and unparalleled attention to detail, inside and out. This magnificent home is perfectly sited down a sweeping gated driveway on a breathtakingly beautiful 1.21 acre resort like lot, in one of Lafayette's most prestigious locations.
• Stunning light filled 5+ bedroom, 4.5 bathroom home with vaulted ceilings, walls of glass and a versatile open floor plan
• Luxurious master retreat with adjoining sitting room, a 2-sided fireplace, a spa-like master bath and a generous his / hers walk-in closet
• Inviting formal living room with a lovely fireplace
• Elegant formal dining room with enchanting garden vistas
• Expansive gourmet kitchen with a large island, slab granite counters, state of the art appliances and a walk-in pantry
• Delightful breakfast nook with built-in bay window seating
• Fabulous adjoining family room with a handsome stone fireplace, custom built-ins, wet bar, remarkable wine cellar and easy access to your splendid outdoor oasis
• Separate home office in a convenient but quiet location
• Gorgeous self-contained guest quarters, in-law or au-pair, with separate entrance has a finished kitchenette and a spacious bathroom
• Three car garage with plenty of additional storage
• Absolutely gorgeous and meticulously landscaped estate setting, complete with an impressive outdoor kitchen, lush lawns, several flagstone patios, multiple entertaining / play areas and an enchanting water fall that gently flows to a koi pond . . . . all bathed in glorious sunlight
• A quiet, private, and serene setting, yet just moments to "everything Lafayette"
• Close to Highway 24, Oakwood Athletic Club, BART and fabulous downtown Lafayette with great shopping and fine dining
• Highly rated Lafayette schools
• What a special place to call home
About the Community
Lafayette is noted for its high quality of life with top rated schools, low crime rate, small town downtown, clean air, mild climate and oak tree-studded hills. Located between Berkeley and Walnut Creek, Lafayette has its own Bay Area Rapid Transit station (BART) and is only a 25 minute BART ride from San Francisco.